Event organizers: Rospotrebnadzor and UNAIDS. The symposium was held in the preparation of The International Forum “Achievement the Sustainable Development Goals on curbing the epidemic.”
- Anna Popova, Director of Federal Service on supervision of consumer protection and human well-being, primary sanitary doctor of Russian Federation.
- Winnie Byanyima, Executive Director of UNAIDS.
- Dr. Hans Kluge, Director of WHO’s European regional bureau.
- Lena Nanushyan, Vice-Minister of Health-care in Armenia.
- Vladimir Kuznetsov, Director of resource centre in Moscow.
- Pavel Savchuk, President of “Volunteers-doctors” Russian social movement.
- Oleg Dubianskiy, Vice-President and General director of GSK-farm.
Moderators: Natalya Ladnaya, Senior scientist of Epidemiological CSRI, Alexey Kravtsov, epidemiologist of Infectional Control centre in Kyrgyzstan, Julia Godunova, director of E.V.A. Association.
To view the symposium, click here